Infinite Campus Parent Portal Acceptable Use Guidelines
Infinite Campus Parent Portal provides a direct communication between the school and parents/guardians. Once you log on to the portal you will be able to access information on your child such as: grades, attendance, schedule, and an access log.
Cologne Academy reserves the right to determine student and parent/guardian access to Infinite Campus. Cologne Academy reserves the right to deny or discontinue access to Infinite Campus with or without warning, for any reason, including abuse of the portal, court orders, or other legal proceedings that limit the availability of private educational data. Students and parents/guardians will follow the rules provided by both these guidelines and the law.
Use of Infinite Campus Parent Portal
Access to Infinite Campus is a privilege, not a right. Users of Campus are expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Users shall act in a responsible, legal, and ethical manner.
- Users are responsible for keeping their Campus passwords confidential and should take all reasonable precautions to prevent others from being able to use their account.
- Users shall not share their password with anyone, including their own family members.
- Users shall not set their computer to automatically login to Campus.
- Users who identify a security problem with Campus must notify the main office immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
- Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to Campus or to go beyond access authorized by Cologne Academy. This includes attempts to log in through another person’s account or to access another person’s files.
- Users shall not make deliberate attempts to disrupt the Campus system or to destroy any data on Campus.
- Users shall not deliberately cause damage to computer equipment or Cologne Academy’s network or assist others in doing the same.
- Users shall not attempt to harm or destroy data of another user, the school or the district network by spreading viruses or other means.
- Users shall not use Campus for any illegal activity, including violation of Data Privacy Laws.
Anyone found to be in violation of these laws may be subject to Civil and/or Criminal prosecution.
Limitation of Liability
Students and parents/guardians are responsible for their use of Campus. Cologne Academy makes no guarantee that Campus will be error-free or without defect. Cologne Academy will not be responsible or liable for any damage a student or parent/guardian may suffer as a consequence of using Campus or information through Campus. Cologne Academy reserves the right to revise this Policy at any time, with or without notice, and for any reason the District deems appropriate.
Before students and parents/guardians are allowed access to Campus, they must understand and adhere to the rules outlined in these guidelines. Violations of these guidelines may result in loss of access as well as other disciplinary or legal action.